Spur Line Common Condos is a New Condo development by Reids Heritage Homes located at Union St E & Moore Ave S, Waterloo.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Spur Line Common Condos According to CondoNow
1. Great for Students – Waterloo is well known as a University town and Spur Line Common Condos is conveniently located near both Wilfrid Laurier University and University of Waterloo, making it the perfect place for students looking for off-campus housing during the school year.
2. Transit Options – Residents of Spur Line Common Condos will have easy access to both Grand River Transit bus routes and the ION light rail system nearby, allowing for easy travel throughout the city and into Kitchener.
3. Highway Access – Several highways are located near Waterloo and Spur line Common Condos, allowing for easy connections to major Southern Ontario thoroughfares like Highway 401.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – Spur Line Common Condos is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Waterloo, allowing residents easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities. Within walking distance are plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options for residents to choose from and enjoy.
5. Green Space – Waterloo Park is located near Spur Line Common Condos and offers residents plenty of natural green space, Silver Lake, walking trails, tennis courts, an animal farm, and recreational areas for all to enjoy.
Reids Heritage Homes has been building premier homes in Ontario for over 40 years. They have worked hard to be considered one of the province’s top residential home builders and have collected many industry awards along the way.