E2 Condos - Step Away From LRT YONGE & EGLINTON
BUILDER: METROPIA & BAZIS INC.
LOCATION: 8 EGLINGTON AVE W. TORONTO
BUILDING TYPE: CONDOMINIUMS
COMPLETION: ESTIMATED 2021
DEPOSIT STRUCTURE: 20%
E2 Condos Highlights
- Near-perfect walkscore of 98/100
- Direct access to the subway
- Direct connection to the underground mall
- Within steps of Yonge Eglinton Centre
- Next to schools and a few minutes from Ryerson
- Within a few steps of parks, eateries, banks, entertainment as well as nightlife
- Within steps of the Yonge & Eglinton centre’s proposed $100 million re-development
- Positioned on Eglinton LRT line that will be linking Pearson Airport to Scarborough and passing through the Yonge Line at Eglinton
Register Now for Platinum VIP Condos Access
Why You Should Consider Investing Here
E2 Condos features superb suite finishes, remarkable amenities and spectacular views. However, that is not the reason why you should get excited about the condos. Any shrewd investor should look closely at these condos. Here are compelling reasons why:
- The upcoming Eglinton LRT line – This is the top reason why any discerning investor should consider investing in these condos. The new transit line which is currently under construction will be a big deal since it will finally link Pearson Airport to Scarborough. It will be running straight through the current Yonge line at Eglinton. This will definitely change this neighbourhood. The moment the line becomes active, Yonge and Eglinton will quickly be transformed into a major hub.
- Fast neighbourhood growth – Propped up by the transit line, there seems to be a considerable amount of money being pumped into Yonge & Eglinton’s growth. Recently, Rio Can announced a $100 million investment into the re-development of Yonge-Eglinton centre that will include additional public space that will comprise of a large stage – probably Yonge & Dundas – as well as more shopping utilities.
The area has been experiencing rapid development and on continuous basis.
It is rumoured that Cadillac Fairview are looking at a sight in the locality for a 1 million sq. ft. mall equivalent to Sherway Gardens, and Loblaws are scheduled to open a 40,000 square foot grocery store.
we do not represent the builder Directly .*
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty