FLOOR PLANS & PRICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR M CITY CONDOS TOWER 1& 2 .
Rogers M City condos Mississauga by Rogers Real Estate Development Ltd is a $1.5-billion, 15-acre, 4.3-million-square-foot project at the SW corner of Burnhamthorpe Rd. and Confederation Parkway, in Square One, Mississauga.
Rogers Real Estate Development Limited (owner and developer of M City) has partnered up with Toronto’s Urban Capital Property Group, Toronto based Core Architects Inc., New York-based urban design firm Cooper Robertson, and Cecconi Simone, an award winning interior design company for this project. Rogers M City is set to become a multi-block, mixed-use development and a pedestrian-friendly community. Rogers M City plan calls for 6,000 units to be built for sale at prices ranging between $200,000 – $750,000.
M City Condos Info:
More than 700 units are planned for the first phase, and construction could begin by late 2017 or early 2018. Rogers M City Condos Mississauga development is aiming to leverage and complement some of the existing iconic towers in the Square One area.
- 60 & 61 Storey Towers .
- More than 700 Units in each tower .
- Located In Downtown Mississauga
- Very Close to University Of Toronto Mississauga Campus
- Close To Square One Shopping Mall
- Close to Mississauga Transportation Centre
- Steps to 2 Acre Park.
- Steps to shopping retail, Entertainment and Parks .
* we do not represent the builder directly .